Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who Inspires Me (Fashion Wise) - Audrey Hepburn

For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness, For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people, For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry, For Beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day, For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms. As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others. - Audrey Hepburn

With the Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} coming up I decided to bring back the Who Inspires Me {Fashion Wise} series, which only lasted one post last year {It was Grace Kelly}. I know, I'm so bad about doing blog post series. I'll try to do better this year. =)

To bring back the series I'll start off with Audrey Hepburn. Who has to be one of my favorite inspirational ladies, fashion wise, ever!




I would love to see a full length pictures of this photo shoot/what ever. For her dress{?} looks fabulous!! And the umbrella is so colorful and fun! I like.

Her look is so casual, but looks classy and nice. I don't know how she did it. As she is just wearing jeans{I think}, sweatshirt or oversized shirt, and her hair is wrapped in a scarf/towel!!!

 A sweet, darling, little summer print dress. I would love to have a nice little print dress for this summer like this one. I can imagine the flowers to be a purple {not sure if it's light, or dark purple.} and the background is a cream, or white. Oh, a girl can dream on finding the perfect fabric or ready made dress like this one. ;-)

 The amazing outfit Audrey wears in Roman Holiday. It's just a simple blouse, skirt, and scarf {silk?} with a scooter! I would love to ride a scooter around Rome {just less hectic}, or just one in general. =)

As you guys know, I LOVE this jumper that Audrey wears in Sabrina. And I was able to copy it last week after years of dreaming! What bliss.

Polyvore Sets -






Movies I've Seen Audrey Hepburn in -


What's your favorite outfit of Audrey Hepburn's? And what's your favorite film with her in it?

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion