Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, January 14, 2011

Pay it Forward!


I entered KatySue's Pay it Forward, so I'm doing it here too. Why? Because it's part of the rules. :)



Here is how Pay it Forward works: 

The first FIVE people who comment {open to those living in the USA} will receive something in the mail from me. Either some vintage lace, a bit of velvet ribbon, or something handmade by me. I'll poke around and find something lovely to give to you! :)

They in turn, must commit to doing the same on their blog. 

Also, please include your email address. So I can contact you. 


I'll fill in the spots as they are taken.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You may notice that I have given Bramblewood Fashion a whole new look. I did this because we switched our internet connection, and I noticed that the blog started loading slowly. So, I thought that it must be running slow for some of you too, and decided to speed it up. Do you like it? {If you don't to be apart of Pay it Forward just leave a note in your comment.} My favorite parts are the background {polka-dots!!!} and the header. Eventually I want to redo all the tags {to the posts} to something more simple. 

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion