Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week {Day 1} - A Little Bit of Country




-What I'm Wearing-

Blue Plaid Shirt - Kohl's {$6}
Jeans - J.C. Penny's {$17}
Brown Boots - Target {$15 after gift card ;-)}
Military inspired Wool Coat - Target {$17}
Pink Tote Purse - Maurices {$11}
Pearl Earrings - Gift

As I was thinking on where I bought everything I realized something. Everything was bought for under $20 each. Thanks to great sales, clearance racks {I LOVE these!}, and a gift card.  

This afternoon my Mom and I went shopping. At Kohl's I picked up a black & white polka-dot jacket/spring coat for $13 on the clearance racks. We also ran into the grocery store to pick up some things and I bought some supplies to fix our hair into vintage styles. Like a rattail comb, Bed Head Manipulator, and double prong clips. 

Oh, and today is the first day of Natasha's Feminine Fashion Week. =)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion