Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, January 21, 2011

What I'm Wearing - The 60s Flip & Yellow Tights


- What I'm Wearing -

Jean Skirt - Made by Me
Cream Turtleneck - J.C.Penny
Black Pumps - Connie {Famous Footwear}
Yellow Tights - c/o We Love Colors
Brown Knee-High Socks - Kohl's
Pearl Earrings - Gift




Last night I curled my hair with pin curls {for the very first time!} and they turned out wonderful!!! I was feeling very 1960s this morning and decided to do the flip. =) I LOVED it! I felt very Laura Petrie all day. =)

I also tried something new today. Wearing tights with knee-high socks. It seams to be a trend for this winter, as I have seen several fashion bloggers doing this look. Another new thing....yellow tights. I'm slowly bringing color to my tights this winter. Or, rather quickly I suppose. lol.

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion