Celebrity Photos Fashion

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week {Day 2} - Très Chic, No?






-What I'm Wearing-

Black & White Polka-dot Jacket - Kohl's {$13.80}
Cream Ruffle Tank - Gap Outlet {$8}
White Long Sleeve T-Shirt - J.C. Penny's {$6}
Jeans - J.C. Penny's {$17}
Black Flats - Payless {$10}
Black Flower Pin - Maurices {$3}
Pearl Earrings - Gift

Here it is, the second day of Natasha's fashion week. Today my inspiration was this polka-dot jacket and my 1960s hairstyle. Though, to me at least, my hair is screaming for a LBD (Little Black Dress) with a boat neckline (a.k.a Audrey Hepburn). Alas, I don't own one, or have any black fabric in my stash. I do have fabric to recreate the jumper below, that Audrey Hepburn wears in the movie Sabrina {1954}.



Oh, once I master this hairstyle I will do a tutorial for all of you. I just need raise the back more. As it doesn't look very 60s in the front. :) Here's more pictures of my hair. 


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion