Celebrity Photos Fashion

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week}


The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years. - Audrey Hepburn 

You are invited to join in our Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} on February 13th - 19th! Yes, it is the week of Valentines. I thought it would be fun to have a fashion week during a holiday. :) I hope many of you will join {and spread the word} in the fun and showcase your fabulous, modest, yet stylish outfits! And if you can't tell, Audrey Hepburn was my inspiration for this fashion week. :)



What You Need to Know -

When is this wonderful event?
February 13th through the 19th. (Sunday - Saturday)

What is it all about?
Showcasing how we can dress modestly and fashionable {meaning non-frumpy} during the winter months. I'll be taking my inspiration from classy ladies like Audrey Hepburn & Grace Kelly.

How can I participate?
By posting photos of your outfits on your blog and linking them {your blog post} up on Bramblewood Fashion daily via Mr. Linky.

What should I wear?
Besides keeping modesty and Winter weather in mind {plus, Valentines Day!!!}, the choices are endless and completely up to you. Be yourself and have fun! {And you don't have to wear vintage clothes.}

Are there any rules?
I only have one rule. Keep it classic. Make sure your outfit are modest and pleasing in God's eyes. If I find your outfit entry to be objective or suggestive I have the right to remove your link.

Is there a prize?
Yes, there is. When the event is over either, my sisters & I will pick three ladies, or I'll post all the ladies up in post and you all pick your favorite in a poll. Well, the top three girls {if they want that is} will be interviewed on Bramblewood Fashion! :) AND everyone who enters two or more outfits during the modest fashion week, will receive a free subscription to Girlz 4 Christ magazine.

Other side-notes:

Spread the word! Tell your friends and try to get them involved in this week. I have several HTML buttons for all of you to use, both below and here, to help spread the word. Just copy and paste the HTML code. If you have any questions let me know. I will try to get back with you.

Giveaway's:

I would love to host some giveaways during the event week too! If you would like to donate {sponsor} an item send me an email and we can talk. =) I would love to help out small business like sellers on etsy, or their own website. You can reach me at: bramblewoodfashion (at) hotmail (dot) com

Event Buttons:








Bramblewood Fashion









Bramblewood Fashion








Bramblewood Fashion


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion