Celebrity Photos Fashion

Friday, January 7, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week {Day 7} - 1960s Inspired






-What I'm Wearing-

Brown Polka-dot Sun Dress - Made by me for my HS Graduation {seen here}
Brown Sweater - Kohl's {Hand-me-down from Gabrielle}
Pink Tights - J.C. Penny {$4.99}
Brown T-Strap Kitten Heels - Naturalizers {Don't remember it was several years ago.}
Pearl Earrings - Gift

I love this dress! The sad thing is, I had a hard time putting on my dress this morning. I'm so worried about tonight. What if I can't get it off?!? I think this means I've grown out of my dress. :( Hopefully this isn't so. As it is my favorite dress ever!! {I think.} As this dress is sleeveless I add the sweater for a more winter look. I think it brings the outfit a more 60s flair. And my hair was fixed into a relaxed {more modern} flip, aka. Mary Tyler Moore

Now my dear readers, I'm excited to announce that my 1960s hair tutorial is now up on Vimeo {YouTube has a 10 minute limit and the tutorial is 15 minutes long}.

1960s Hair Tutorial from Bramblewood Fashion on Vimeo.

  
Today is also the last day of Natasha's fashion week. How fast this week has flown! Thank you, Natasha for hosting this wonderful Feminine Fashion Week! :)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion