Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Audrey Hepburn: My "Sabrina" {1954} Jumper

Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina {1954}

I've loved this jumper that Audrey Hepburn wears in Sabrina {1954} for about 4 years now. I only watched the movie for the first time recently. About three years ago I bought a navy blue flannel with a small floral print on it for this jumper. It took me until this past Saturday to finally get around to sewing. And I love it!!!




Pattern: Gabrielle & Me drafted the bodice pattern. While I just used Butterick 3134 for the skirt. 
Fabric: Flannel from Joann's for the outer layer. Muslin for the lining.



Keeping it Classy {Modest Fashion Week} Updates -


For everyone who enters two or more outfits during the modest fashion week, you will receive a free subscription to Girlz 4 Christ magazine.

I also have several giveaways lined up for all of you. :)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion