Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Feminine Fashion Week {Day 4} - Country Girl with a City Twist






-What I'm Wearing-

Red Corduroy Shirt - Eddie Bauer Outlet {$15}
Jean Skirt - Made by me {"Route 66" pattern review}
Military inspired Wool Coat - Target {$17}
 Brown Boots - Target {$15 after gift card ;-)}
Red Crochet Hat - Made by my sister, Gabrielle {once again with no pattern.}
Pearl Earrings - Gift

This is what I wore for the fourth day of Natasha's fashion week. The day was spent trying to figure out how to put in the sleeves of my 1780s dress. I finally figured it out - at least I hope I did. :) I also filmed the tutorial for the 1960s hairstyle I've worn in the past two days. I'll be editing the video tonight and tomorrow. So the video should be up soon. :)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion