Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feelin' Feminine Challenge {Day Three}





- What I'm Wearing -

Vintage {1950s} Baby Blue Gingham Dress - The Way We Wore {a vintage clothing store in L.A. that celebrities shop at.}  
Navy Blue Cardigan - Old Navy
Creamy Tan Belt - Christopher & Banks {years ago}
Grey Tights - J.C.Penny
Black Pumps - Connie {Famous Footwear}
Cream Flower Headband - Claire's 
Pearl Earrings - Gift


Here is my outfit for Feelin' Feminine challenge hosted by Livvy at A Daughter's Heart. I'm wearing my only real vintage dress that I own today. I bought the dress while I was in Los Angeles last summer from a store called, The Way We Wore. They had so many really cute dresses that I wanted to buy from the fifties, that were my size {I have a hard time finding my size}!!! The only problem was their prices. I was only able to get this one because it was 60% off. Most of their clothes range from $60 - $1,000 {and higher}, it is not a cheap store. But the quality of their pieces are amazing and look brand new! So it's definitely worth the price, if you can get them on sale like I did. ;-)


~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion