Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, May 31, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Memorial Day Inspired


-What I'm Wearing-

Jeans - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Chambray Tunic - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Red & White Stripe Tank - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Purple Handbag - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Polka-Dot Headband - Claire's
Key Watch Necklace - Maurices
Tan Wedges - Target
Pearl Earrings - Gift
 
 
 
Wow! Today's outfit could be an add for St. John's Bay! :p How crazy is that? Anyways, today's outfit theme was nautical, in honor of all of those who served in the Navy. I don't know anyone in the Navy. I just don't have any Air-force, Army, Marines kinda-of clothes.  

I went to Joann Fabrics today for their Memorial Day sale. I picked up a ton of fabric to sew into skirts for etsy.  Which reminds me, I have a poll on the sidebar regarding skirt sizes. Please take the time to vote for your size. That way I know what sizes are needed. Thanks so much! 
 
~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion