Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Burst of Spring Colors

Summer time is a hard season to dress for. As there are only some many ways you can wear a skirt and top, or dress. But during the Winter and Fall you can layer your clothes in so many ways. But come summer time, you want the lest amount of layers as possible. I'm starting to see how important accessories are. So last night, I put together some new outfits trying some new combination's. Let's just see, if I can keep up with the new fresh outfit inspiration all summer long. =)

Today's outfit was one of those "new" outfits I put together last night. Do you like it?

 

-What I'm Wearing-

Pink Shirtwaist Dress - Liz Claiborne Outlet
White Skirt - Epcot at Walt Disney World
Blue Belt - Kohl's
Scarf - Made by me
Black Flats - American Eagle Payless
Handbag - Made by me



    ~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion