Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ann Taylor

I have loved the clothes at Ann Taylor for several years now. Even though I don't own any of their pieces. My size is usually sold out by the time it is marked down to the clearance racks. (Their clothing is quite pricey.) :p But I still love gazing at the clothing and getting sewing inspiration. =)

What I like about Ann Taylor is how their clothes are classic, yet with a mix of trendy pieces. They also have some that are quite modest. Hurray!

Here are a few of my favorite outfits from Ann Taylor that I put together on polyvore.


Ann Taylor - Look 5


Ann Taylor - Look 6


Ann Taylor - Look 8


Ann Taylor - Look 7


______________________________________

What about you? What are your favorites from Ann Taylor? If someone offered to buy you  one outfit, which one would it be? =)

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion