Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, May 6, 2010

What I'm Wearing in Charleston, SC + Photos from my trip! =)

WARNING! Lots of pictures ahead! =) LOL!

Do your surroundings ever affect how you dress for the day? Well, for me they did while I was in Charleston, SC. I dressed more upscale the whole trip, my sisters called it, "Beach Resort." So I was more dressed up then my family the whole trip, but I love to dress up I dislike dressing casual. You know like a skirt or jeans with a printed t-shirt. I do have printed tees (from trips), but I don't always wear them, mostly only when I work in the yard. :P Anyways, here are the pictures! =)

Day 1 (Or 2 if you count the day it took to drive there.)
On our first day in Charleston we visited Fort Sumter, King Street (High-end shopping area. We only window shopped.), and two historical homes. They were the Edmondston-Alston house and Heyward-Washington house.

-What I'm Wearing-

Turquoise Shirtwaist Dress - Liz Claiborne Outlet
Layer Necklace - Bass Shoe Outlet
Purple Purse - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Pearl Earrings - Gift
Black Flats - American Eagle Payless
Black Trench Coat - Sonmoa Kohl's


Random Pictures from Day 1(2):

Berlin's a store that has been there since 1881!

An old pharmacy.

A $175 dress my mom and I feel in loved with. Minus the price of course. I would love to recreate this knit wrap dress, someday. ;) You gotta love those pockets and sleeves!

 The ruffles and shabby chic look of this dress, grabbed my attention. 

 Another look at the dress, but from across the street.

One lovely nightgown and housecoat/dressing gown. 

A close-up shoot. ;)

And side-view.
A darling little girls dress. Kinda 1930s, yes?

Darling nautical themed clothing for a boy and girl.

Fort Sumter

Heyward-Washington House

Edmondston-Alston house

Day 2(3)
On day two we went to Drayton Hall, Patriots Point, and Fort Moultrie. Today's theme for my clothes was...Nautical!


-What I'm Wearing-

White hooded sweater - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny's
Striped Tank - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny's
Old Hollywood Jeans - Made by me
Tan Wedges - Target
Purple Purse - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Key Watch Necklace - Maurices


Random Pictures from day 2 (3):

Ashley River at Dryton Hall.

The view of Drayton Hall from the river.

 A 200, or was that 300 year old tree. :)

Drayton Hall from the driveway.

Inside Drayton Hall. 

One of the many fireplaces in the house.

And another one. ;)

Doorway and window-seat.

USS Clamagore in Patriots Point.

 One of the many planes.

Another one...

And yet another one.

Small part of the USS Yorktown (CV-10).

The Navy flight simulator, which was so much fun! I wished it was longer then 5 minutes. =)

Fort Moultrie

Well, I only have outfit pictures for those two days. I was too busy having fun the other days to remember to take pictures. ():)

I will share with all some pictures I have of Boone Hall Plantation. Which was beautiful!

The Drive



Poppies

Look! A monarch butterfly! 

Snapdragons

Boone Hall Plantation




~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion