Celebrity Photos Fashion

Thursday, May 27, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Brown & Orange


-What I'm Wearing-

Brown T-shirt - St. John's Bay J.C.Penny
Orange Flowered Skirt - Route 66 Skirt Made by me
Tan Wedges - Xhilaration Target
Key Watch Necklace - Maurices 
Brown Purse - Relic Fossil


                 ______________________________________________________________

In my last few posts I've been posting larger sized pictures. Do you all like the larger size pictures, or would you rather have the old size back?

I also redid the look of the blog, again. I like changing things up. Do you like the new format? Do you like having a large blog header, or would a smaller one? 
I was asked my first question on formspring. So go check that out. You can also ask your own questions. =) If you are wondering where it is located on blog, look under "Have a question?" OK. 

It is Memorial weekend this week (in America), and I have some outfit ideas. So be on the look out for those special themed outfits. I think you all will like them. =) 

 ~Ashley   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion