Celebrity Photos Fashion

Monday, May 3, 2010

Route 66 Skirt~ What I am Wearing- Gabrielle


    


Hello everyone, Gabrielle here!  In April I sewed this lovely skirt out of Marie-Madeline Studio's Route 66 skirt pattern.  Can I say that I simply adore the results!  This skirt is so pretty and feminine.   Since Ashley already did a review of the pattern I will not do one (besides, I wholeheartedly agree with everything she said!).  I would give this pattern 5 stars, for simplicity and at the same time elegant with those beautiful twelve gores!  

~What I am Wearing~
Skirt ~ Sewn by me from Route 66
Brown shirt ~ J. C. Penney's 
White Sweater ~ Given to me

On a complet side note don't you think that we have the most ominous clouds? :P  Oh, and if you haven't entered do not forget to enter in the bag giveaway!!  


In Christ,
~Gabrielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion