Celebrity Photos Fashion

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What I'm Wearing - Upper East Side




-What I'm Wearing-

Pencil Skirt - Made by Me
Ruffle Tank - GAP
Cardigan - GAP
Wedges - Target
Purse - Relic Fossil
Key Watch Necklace - Maurices
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Today's pencil skirt was whipped up last night, so I could wear it to today. Don't you just love sewing projects like that?  =) I'm loving the print and color of the fabric - reminds me of something from J.Crew or Anthropologie. But I made mine for a fraction of the cost from either store. Does under $20 sound nice? I thought so. 

I have some exciting news to announce! I'm planning on have a "Anne of Green Gables" Fashion Week in July! Would any of you be interested in doing this with me? Leave a comment if you are interested in joining the fun. I plan to have a post with all the details latter this week. =) 

~Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion