Celebrity Photos Fashion

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Partying on A Yacht: VIP only

When hubby suggested we celebrate his birthday by going clubbing on a yacht, I was so overjoyed with excitement. I thought here's my chance to show off my new ivory eyelet mini dress on the dance floor..ha! And plus I'd never partied on a yacht (or more accurately never been on a yacht) before, I thought this will be exciting!


The yacht party was an organized event and must be reserved days ahead. We arrived at Tansui Saturday evening and boarded the yacht by the river. Admission is $35 per person, cocktails are all free. And the DJ spun good tracks and hosted a great show. There must have been about a hundred party goers that night on the yacht. The riverside and yacht setting offered a different backdrop/mood for the party, unlike anything I've experienced in a regular club. It's definitely a memorable experience for me. Here're photos hubby snatched:











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Celebrity Photos Fashion